POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Menger's sponge is played out : Re: Menger's sponge is played out Server Time
10 Aug 2024 23:23:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Menger's sponge is played out
From: Jim Charter
Date: 9 Jun 2004 20:08:51
Message: <40c7a693@news.povray.org>
Shay wrote:

> My "clean" render style may be getting played out here as well.<shrug>

Where is "here?"  These groups?  Not at all,...not for me anyway.  I
don't know if I ever got around to commenting on your previous post.
The yellow and green ball like picture.  But I admired it.  I couldn't
think of much to say that wouldn't reveal my ignorance. So I waited for
something to come to me.  Nothing did except I liked the edgy colour
harmony.

This one is more accessible I'd say.  Playful. Probably slightly mocking
if I remember you own comments on the raytracing artist's affection for
program generated recursion correctly. I general I enjoy the variety
that the clean style and the perspective tricks offer.  But I usually
have little knowledge technically of what I am looking at.